Important info: The number of participants will be limited to approximately 100. Therefore, we recommend that you register as early as possibly to guarantee your spot.
*The best poster presentations will be awarded by cash prizes (sponsored by ACS Publisher) and book vouchers (sponsored by RCS Publisher)
The abstract submission for ORAL contributions is closed. Nevertheless, POSTER contributions will be considered until the maximal number of participants is reached.
Registration fee information
The registration fee for this conference is:
After May 30
|Regular||400 eur.||500 eur.|
|Student||250 eur.||350 eur.|
Registration to the conference is done through UIK’s platform. If you are already user of such platform, log in with your mail and password. Otherwise, register first to be a user. Find detailed instructions for registration and access to your personal area on UIK’s platform HERE. You will find useful information with screenshots to lead you through the registration process. Once registered you will have access to your personal area where you can find your invoice and attendance certificate.
Points to highlight:
- It is important to write your affiliation. Even though the field is not compulsory, it will be needed for your badge.
- Click on the lunches/dinner you will attend. It is important to click on every lunch/dinner you are attending; otherwise we will think you are not coming on the date you have not selected. Write your food restrictions, if any, in the space provided once you click (on every service, please, so that we can have a list of restrictions for each service)
- You can either pay by credit card or bank transfer:
- Credit card: you will be able to finish your registration straight away.
- Bank transfer: You will have to upload a proof of payment on step 5. Your registration will be validated later on.
If your fee is to be paid by your institution, have in mind that you will have to change the billing address on step 4 by clicking on the tab “Add a new address”, and write your institution’s billing address. Many institutions ask for a pro forma invoice to be able to make the payment. You can also get it on step 4 but remember to change the billing address first.